Thursday, November 29, 2012

Recurring Dream


11/29/2012
Write about a dream you’ve had again and again. When did you first have the dream? When does it recur? What do you think it signifies?

I remember dreaming about these orphans on a train a few times when I was little. I run after the train, but no matter how fast I ran, I never caught it. The orphans would just continue to stare at me. They wouldn't even help.

my psych teacher says that the train is supposed to represent penises or something. I think it's more of a fear of failure. Or failing because no one wants to help me succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Symphony for the Solo

The first short film I've ever made. Filmed entirely over the course of two weeks using just one camcorder and iMovie to edit. The music was also my own original composition, recorded on Garageband. ten minutes of an entire hour of playing