Tuesday, November 13, 2012

3 Idiots

I feel like a real work of art is meant to move you to your very core. Very few artists have been able to do this for me, but I can honestly say that it has happened more than once. That being said, there is no other film in the world that has moved me like 3 Idiots did. It's a Bollywood film that runs around 3 hours long. I came upon it randomly one night at a Redbox in New York City and decided to rent it on a whim. I saw the movie, cried around 6 times, and then immediatly ran down the hall and forced one of my friends to watch it with me. That was the first time I've ever felt compelled to watch a three hour long movie back to back. A year later I happily watched it again with my parents.

The film is so incredibly well written, unbelievably creative, and well acted. If that's a word. I can't begin to endorse this movie enough. You just need to watch it all the way through. Feel free to skip through all of the weird dance numbers though.



The official trailer of the most awaited movie - 3 Idiots

HD Quality Video

Starring: Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Sharman Joshi, R. Madhavan and Boman Irani

Produced by: Vidhu Vinod Chopra

Directed by: Raju Hirani

Releasing on: 25th December, 2009


Farhan Qureshi, Raju Rastogi


Pia


'Rancho' Shamaldas Chanchad, Farhan Qureshi, Raju Rastogi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Symphony for the Solo

The first short film I've ever made. Filmed entirely over the course of two weeks using just one camcorder and iMovie to edit. The music was also my own original composition, recorded on Garageband. ten minutes of an entire hour of playing