Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Love Speech on Asians

Write a defense to the bigoted diatribe that you wrote previously. Defend your heritage and talk about some of the more interesting and special cultural activities or physical differences.

Hey maybe someday when all asians have taken over the world and they elect me to be the ambassador to the Engrish, I'll reconsider putting your balls on a platter. Next time we have a math test, I'll write down all the wrong answers so you can fail. Oh and stop asking about my dick so much. If you ask about it that much, it makes everyone around you think you're scared the half asian kid's dick is gona be bigger than yours. And if I could fix your calculator, I'd take it from you and then smash it on the fuckin ground. You're not gona fight me, because you're too scared that I know kung-fu. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Symphony for the Solo

The first short film I've ever made. Filmed entirely over the course of two weeks using just one camcorder and iMovie to edit. The music was also my own original composition, recorded on Garageband. ten minutes of an entire hour of playing