Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hate Speech on Asians

Pretend you are part of a hate group and write a bigoted diatribe against your ethnic heritage. Use all the common myths and stereotypes. Be as offensive as you can be. Think about where you’ve heard similar statements and how you felt at the time you first heard them.

You chinky eyed bitch. Why don't you go fix my calculator. You can use your tiny ass dick as a sauntering iron. Ching Chong Ching Ching Chong. Hey I how do you name an asian baby? By throwing a spoon in the sink. Fuckin Chink. I got some math homework if you wanna do that for me. Fuckin asian. Hey why are you so good at sports? No I'm pretty sure it's cuz you're asian. Hey, Chris, do all black people look the same to you? Hey, Chris, how do you see the road when your eyes are closed all the time? Wait, your eyes are open right now right? Hey, Chris, even though you're half white and there's a purebred chinese kid sitting right next to us, we're just gona call you Asian. That's just gona be your new nickname. K ASIAN?

Why do you think I wrote "I touch myself" in whiteout on Pat Cassidy's binder in 7th grade? Actually, it was because he ripped one of my playing cards. Because I was asian. And really good at magic tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Symphony for the Solo

The first short film I've ever made. Filmed entirely over the course of two weeks using just one camcorder and iMovie to edit. The music was also my own original composition, recorded on Garageband. ten minutes of an entire hour of playing