Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bipolar Waiting Disorder

Have you ever felt like a new person everyday?
Everytime that you stumble out of bed
How bout every hour?
Everytime the clock chimes again
How bout every minute?
Everytime a goldfish loses its memory
You become someone new

Its something short of being bipolar
Its the way i feel
Everytime i meet someone different
I see the opportunity
For a new beginning
A new experience
Another picture to put on my wall

I see myself in these pictures
And for some reason
They all look different to me
A million different faces everywhere
Do I know them?
Have I been them?
Or was it just wishful thinking?
Maybe even wishful waiting
Yeah i think thats it
Waiting to be someone new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Symphony for the Solo

The first short film I've ever made. Filmed entirely over the course of two weeks using just one camcorder and iMovie to edit. The music was also my own original composition, recorded on Garageband. ten minutes of an entire hour of playing