Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Happy Shorts

JP Auclair Street Segment (from All.I.Can.) from Sherpas Cinema on Vimeo.


The one short that will consistently make me happier for the next three hours ^^^. Next to this one vvv. Kudos to the amazing people I had a chance to live with this last summer for showing them to me. Jesse, I don't care about the mug. Chrispy, I heard what happened and I hope we can still be friends. I didn't understand your circumstances and I'm sorry. By the way, I appreciate you taking me to Grassroots. Even though you did abandon me there after taking all of my stuff. Altogether, though, It was an amazing experience and I'll definitely be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Symphony for the Solo

The first short film I've ever made. Filmed entirely over the course of two weeks using just one camcorder and iMovie to edit. The music was also my own original composition, recorded on Garageband. ten minutes of an entire hour of playing